Here are some things I did not do in the month of April:
- Keep track of the library books we read.
- Actually, go to the library that much.
- Blog. (Well, except for my monthly post for the Hub.)
- Pack anything in our house.
- Catch up on laundry (yes, you can insert a laugh track here).
- Re-organize the file cabinet (ditto).
Some things I did do, instead:
- Attend the 2014 NC Literary Festival.
- Enjoy the redbuds during our last spring living in NC.
- Share meals and catching up time with some friends and family members.
- Celebrate Easter. (I have really cute pictures, but they are basically all of the kids. Instead, enjoy this version of the Widor Toccata that my husband arranged for organ and saxophone quartet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dldzAgsQor0 )
- Have a dog visit for a week.
- Visit the Life and Science Museum several times, and Marbles once.
- Go hiking at Eno River State Park.
- Finally see the movie Frozen.
- Celebrate a 6th birthday.
- Go to a Durham Bulls Game.